Saturday, July 21, 2007

brainerd PPF

So the treasure hunt is in about 4 weeks and so the sooner you sign up the better. I have had alot of people express interest, but not alot of people have given me the thumbs up for sure, so I am gonna put up a list of who has for sure signed up so far. Remember I do need the 6$ for your place to be reserved. You can get the money to me or anna. If you think you never see me you can give me a call at 218-251-3022 and we can work something out as I am in town at least once a day.

List so far:

Matt Capelle
Cameron Holmes
Kaydi Ring
Ariel Aakhus
Dain Hanson
Josh Mattson
Jason Houle
Breanna Sinner
Lissie Jacobsen
Joe Trucano
Mick Brambilla
Max Keuhn
Ali Jones

3 comments:

Tay said...

jo, you can delete the list and the link for our hunt on the right if you want so you can make it your own.

Anonymous said...

i might not be able to make it

the dain train said...

i don't think i can make it, count me out. josiah, do you have my sweatshirt?