Sunday, August 06, 2006

RrRrRock Me Amedeus

We've pushed back the date for TH5 to late August. Capelle will just come back into town for a couple of days before classes start. Will any of the 28th, 29th, or 30th work for people?

And today we scouted out possibly the sweetest location of all time. It's just...amazing. Just you wait. It's going to be hard not telling everyone about it as soon as I see them.

I will try to come up with a brief, easy to understand description of the board game portion of the hunt. For now, I must depart for work.

P.S.: Cameron and Jennifer called me from the car on their way to see the Great Gatsby (luckies) to inform me that they had seen a bread truck drive by with the motto " A Loaf Of Bread In Every Arm." We salute you.

6 comments:

Hillstorm said...

I watched a dance just yesterday with the song name of the title of this post... but without the RrRr part of course.

Hillstorm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hillstorm said...

Nevermind. It's called Rockin' Amadeus.

If you want to watch it, since there is nothing else to look at on the blogs for the next week, here.

http://www.halloffamedance.com/hall
offame/viewregional.aspx?id=98

There's a space because it posted weird the first time.

it's the 4th down

matt said...

i pretty much creamed myself 18 times during that visit. just thinking about it got me to 19. and max, you should add me to this blog so i could make a post too if need be. i like responsibility.

jobble said...

I leave the 22nd

sherlock said...

any of those works for me.
Gatsby was AMAZING, and we got a backstage tour of the new Guthrie ;)