Thursday, July 06, 2006

Max, et. al

I've decided that, as I will have a chance to participate in Tay and Jason's Hunt either way, I definitely want to help on the next one. Among other things, I have mad envelope-printing skillz.

About attendance:

I was thinking that a way we could involve more poeple without it being "weird" is to make it a make-your-own-team sort of thing. Like Maya and her friends could all just be one team, and we could have one team of all Juniors or whatever. The only problem is that then you pretty much definitely are going to need more than four teams...

2 comments:

the dain train said...

so does this mean i can be in a hunt?

swalker said...

Well, on the last one we tried to elimiinate any requirement for pre-existing knowledge (there weren't any locations which required, or were even really helped by, having a team-member who had been there before). So if the same thing was done this time I don't think it would be a problem.