Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Taking Care of Business

John, I need to know if you're a go or not. If you don't reply here, I'll call you tomorrow to firm it up.

Everyone else, I know that I've talked to about 50 people with different arrangements for arriving and departing during the hunt. If you could, I would like you to comment those on this post, so that I can tell your captains.

Captains, I will be calling all of you either Wednesday night or Thursday morning to give you information that you will have to pass on to team members.

Questions, comments, or concerns post below or call me at 218-251-0035. Leave a message if my phone's off.

7 comments:

constant_k said...

Okay, work wants me at 3 on friday. I'm going to try to push it back to 4 or 5, but I may have to leave the hunt at like 2.

Sorry dudes. This is the earliest I've ever had to go to work.

J0hn said...

ill know on wednesday

J0hn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason said...

JV- you don't know if you have to work until two days before? jeez that's inconvenient.

J0hn said...

i realize this.

i meant to ask for it off but shit got out of hand

constant_k said...

Workin' at 4 now, so I'll be in it until 3.

Hillstorm said...

yeah, my hair stylist can't work anymore because she is having a baby soon, so I don't have a haircut to go to. Yeah, I'll be on time.